Friday, January 11, 2008

This mom's gonna blog her blessings!

and then some! LOL!
Hi everyone, my name is Kathy. I've been wanting to blog for quite some time now, so here I am! I stumbled upon this blog called My Little Life & liked it so much, that I decided to jump right in! I hope to meet other moms by blogging & look forward to reading other blogs. I was so impressed with the blog that I mentioned, with her couping using The Grocery Game, that I decided to get my butt back in gear with it myself today! Thank you if you see this! I didn't do nearly as good as she did, but I'm sure I will , as using coupons (even this particular way) is nothing new to me. :)
Well, off to grab a cuppa tea & surf some blogs!
Goodnight!

1 comment:

Muggle Mom said...

Hi! Thanks for the mention! I'm glad that you are excited about Grocery Gaming! It can be a blast! Just make sure you have your coupons organized! Feel free to email me with questions: mugglemom78@cebridge.net

Nicole